Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lamborghini Miura Jota SVR - Kyosho

This model wasn't exactly in my most wanted list. Because the original Miura Jota is not an SVR but rather a "Jota" only.

Two reason why I decided to get it is because this model is packed with so much details, and I got it at a bargain so why not get it. Right?

Open the engine cover and you'll see a wonderful engine surprise. The front bay is so much different from the regular Miura P400 & SV as well and the front bonnet is supported by a hydraulic strut. The details in the interior are superb with a five-point race-seatbelt on both seats. BBS rims are used on this one, which I have no idea why ( they should have used the Campagnolo instead), but still looks good anyway. The gas filler cap opens as well as the rear trunk.

In terms of details, I rate this model 9 out of 10.














No comments:

Post a Comment